Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh Nico....

Nico is normally the nicest little boy but we are well in the terrible 3's. They haven't been too bad actually but there are times I'm at a loss with him :) One thing is potty training which we've been done with for a long time. Now accidents are coming back and nothing seems to help prevent them. I've taken away trains, tv, but nothing works. As I remind myself daily, everything is just a stage :)

Here's some funny's from our little guy:
He told Oz, "whoa, Mommy is crazy, she's acting crazy, right Papa?" Hmmmm, don't know how I feel about that one. He also told me to be a good little girl before he got out of the car for school; that made me laugh.
The things he says can crack you up, and it's endless what comes from his mouth. Right now he tells me and Gabe, "oh kids....." and then sighs.
I'm enjoying his age even with the frustrations because there are enough times in each day that he makes me sit back and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment