Oh Nico, the things you say can crack me up these days.
I picked him up from school today and he handed me a small red plastic dinosaur that he got from the treasure box. He said it wasn't just any dinosaur, but a dinosaur 2000! Wow, that must be something super special.
We had to stop on the way home for another "milk Shape" from McDonalds, chocolate are his favorite. I love the things he says and how he says them, the one thing that I will take away from this age is the way he can make you laugh!
On a Gabe note, we tried switching him to normal formula since he'd been doing so well and spitting up less. As soon as we started he was back to spitting up more and today he would get fussy after eating so we are back to sensitive for a little bit longer if not he rest of his first year, the nurse said he should be fine by a year and go to milk fine, I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment