Friday, March 12, 2010

You Just Have To Laugh


This morning was just one of those moments where you just have to sit back and laugh at the situation. Our dog woke me at 3am acting completely and I mean utterly insane over a thunderstorm. She continued along with the storms until it was time to wake up for the day. Getting up all tired from the bad night of sleep and still dealing with a cold I go to wake Nicolas. Opps, Oz forgot to put a pull-up on Nico and he has gone potty all over himself and the bed.
I get that all cleaned up and then the dog goes potty on the floor, get that taken care of and the dog goes again, take care of that and go to get Gabe who has spit up all over himself and his bouncy seat. Boy that was enough bodily fluids for one day!
Really all I could do was sit down and laugh and watch Gabe give me a huge smile and Nico be his sweet usual self. Here is picture of the little brother admiring his older brother playing, a daily occurrence in our house.

1 comment:

  1. Life as a mommy (and dog I owner)! The thunder here was so loud too. Hope you get more sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete