I was just telling some friends of mine that Nicolas has never come to our bed in the middle of the night to sleep. Well, that night what do ya know, I'm carrying my 3 year old to bed with us since he was scared of something in his room at 3am. At first I was so tired and just wanted him to come with us to be able to lay back down and rest. Then after he snuggled up in between Oz and me, I realized, although I'll be tired in the morning, and I wouldn't want to do this every day it was kinda nice. He held my hand and pretended to be alseep by breathing deeply. It was really cute to watch him and extra special to have the middle of the night cuddle.
Since having a little baby again in the house some of the times Nico and I could just be together have diminished; this middle of the night snuggle reminded me just how much I love to be with him.
Tonight Nico, as much as I loved it last night, please stay in your bed so mommy and daddy can sleep :)
No comments:
Post a Comment