
For some reason I really thought this baby was a girl, I was pretty convinced actually. Maybe because we were pretty sure we were finished if we had one of each and so it was wishful thinking on my not feeling so great pregnant days.
The ultrasound showed a loud and clear boy, at first I was happy, then a little sad I wouldn't have a little girl to spend time with, then happy again that Nico would have a little brother to grow up with. Really that will be so wonderful for them both.
I'm looking around wondering who will want to play with all the little dolls I have and my little doll house my Dad and I built, maybe down the road we will have a third and maybe it will be a little girl or maybe I'll be the proud Mom of 3 boys. I can give the dolls to their daughters one day right?
Anyway, I really wanted something different for Gabriel's room, here is a picture of our work in progress. We will be painting stripes on the walls a few shades darker than the current color and I still am waiting on the valances to arrive. We've arranged the furniture different since the picture too. It's all coming together and we are so happy to welcome Gabriel Drake to the family this fall!
Congrats! I know N and G will have lots of fun (& mischief?!?) together. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm sure they will, lots and lots of mischief!
ReplyDelete