Here is a rare family picture we took at the Botanical Gardens, notice Nicolas is trying to get down and managed to flip a shoe off in the process; family pics are to come by these days since he just can't sit still for the picture.Our time with Oz's parents here was great, Nico thoroughly enjoyed playing with them and was not so happy when they left and I couldn't just sit and stare and him play with trains all day like they were able to do. I need a maid and a chef and then maybe I'd be able to just play all day with Nico; that would be wonderful!
We are enjoying the first spring here, I love that I just put some strawberries and raspberry plants in the ground and already have fruit almost ready to pick. We are NOT enjoying the allergies in the area, all 3 of us are suffering and I can only take Claritin since I'm pregnant. I'm hoping now that everything is done blooming it will get better.
It's suppose to be in the mid 80's all week, I can't wait to get Nico outside to soak up some sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment