Nico is cracking us up with the way he says certain words. I love hearing him talk in more and more sentences and how he decides the way words sound.
Yesterday he said, Mommy, Mommy, Strawbabies please please Mommy, strawbabies!! He loves strawberries or babies as he calls them :) We make him excuse himself before he is allowed to leave the table after dinner, he says Accuse Me Peas, I love it!
I'd love to freeze this time with him, I love this little stage that he is in, between baby and little boy. Time always flies by so fast and if I could just slow this part down a little before the baby is all gone and the big boy is here I would.
Nico's Abuelos come to visit from Brazil Friday, he will love spending the week with them. We are hoping to go to another aquarium in TN since he loved the one in Atlanta so much. We really want to explore the surrounding area here since we are still so new to the area.
An update on Yzma, does anyone want a dog? She's free! The tranquilizers did not work at all so I guess Oz and I will have to start taking them to sleep at night with her storm phobias :) Now she is on phobia medication that we give her daily, it will take a month to tell if it's working so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Yesterday we came home to a smelly present right at the back door and another present in the kitchen, she also pulled all our coats off the coat rack and opened a cabinet door and pulled out a wooden basket and tore it apart, it wears you out to worry every time you leave the house and it's raining; you never know what you will be walking into when you return.
I'll try to post pictures of our time with Nico's Abuelos next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment