Sunday, April 15, 2012

God Bless Texas


We are all settled now in Sugar Land. So far we LOVE it here and hope we don't have to move again any time soon! Nicolas started school at a small private elementary but next year we'll send him to our public Kindergarten right down street. He starts swim team in a week and is all signed up for some great summer camps. Gabriel is home with me right now, he's my little helper. I'll miss him so much when he starts preschool next year, I only put him in two days next year because I don't know what to do with myself without the boys at home with me...
We are enjoying the new weather, well, until summer hits us! The boys and I planted our first palm tree in the yard. We've been outside everyday soaking in the rays, the boys love being able to get outside every day on their bikes. The pool opens in a week and we'll be there a ton I'm sure. Other than that we are just avoiding the alligators (they caught 21 of them in our neighborhood alone the past couple of weeks!) and adjusting to life in Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment