Gabriel is 2!
I feel like every time I turn around one of my children is turning a year older, can't believe I no longer have a baby in the house anymore, it's so sad! At least Gabriel still has his chubby baby cheeks and face, the little boy look Nicolas fully has now hasn't made it to Gabe man yet...
At 2 Gabriel is trying to talk more and more. He has no problem getting his point across words or not. Nicolas told me, "Mom, Gabriel is horrible 2's" I think he heard me saying terrible 2's as I was putting Gabriel in a time out one day.
He is a head strong little man who will do what you ask him to do but in his own way and in his own time and possibly with a little pouting first. He's actually a really good listener and direction follower as long as you go along with his way of how to do things.
Gabriel is our little athlete, he LOVES to kick the soccer ball, swing a bat, ride a bike, or anything else that involves sports and being active.
My favorite thing about Gabriel is his deep husky voice, I'll never forget the way he says Hi every morning when I open his door, it sounds like an old man! The first thing he does when he gets downstairs is to say hi to his brother and look for his Papa. He gets so excited to see everyone in the morning.
He knows a few letters and his shapes and colors as well. Papa is speaking Spanish to him at night but I haven't heard him say many words in Spanish yet. His favorite word right now is Mom, he must say my name 500 times a day, it's constant! Other frequent words are no dog, Nee Nee for Nicolas, Papa, All DONE, hi, bye, o, bug, boat, help to name a few.
He has brought a ton of laughs and joy to our family, it has been a wonderful couple of years watching my boys grow up and truly enjoy each other's company. I can see the brotherly love, even through the fights and frustrations they have with each other.
We love you Gabe!
Happy Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment