Monday, April 11, 2011

Backyard



When we moved into the house our yard was covered in snow, at one point more than 20 inches of it. A few months later and some warmer temps have let us discover the backyard we now own. I think the boys will love it this summer and it's great that we have a fence this time.

Gabriel has already escaped once out the dog door so thank goodness for the fence. I was upstairs making the bed and heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and looked out front and didn't see anyone but still heard the bell. I then realized we have a bell on the back door too and Gabriel was standing outside ringing it.


This weekend was super nice, we ended up taking the boys outside and roasting marshmellows to make smores, they were a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment