Tuesday, June 29, 2010

9 months and counting!


Seems like I was just writing this for last month and here I am again!

At 9 months:
Crawl so fast I can't even keep up with you!
Walk around furniture but not without holding on yet
Can stand sometimes without holding on
Loves to open and close doors which causes fingers to get smashed which you don't love
Pulls to a stand on everything
Eating solids table food better than last month
Spitting up WAY less, almost not at all anymore, yea!!!!
Says Dada when crawling around happy, says Mama when you can't find me or you're upset
Sleeps well at night still with the occasional "Gabriel Shout out" but now you get yourself back to sleep without me coming to the rescue 9 times out of 10.
Loves getting into Nico's trains
Does Itsy Bitsy Spider and So Big!
Responds well to no but you are very sensitive if I say it too harshly which makes you cry, like when you bite me!
Happy with the world and the best sport with being taken all over for Nico's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment