
Nico was saying his blessings the other day in the car, his top ones were God bless Jecca (his cousin), God bless Mommy, Papa, and Nicolas. God bless elevators and the elevator dings but he left out his little brother. I asked what about Gabriel and he said no Mommy not baby Gabe.
I guess at that time he didn't feel so thankful for getting a new baby brother that demands most of his Mom and Dad's attention. It must be rough going from always getting the attention when wanted to having to share.
Anyway, the next morning Nicolas woke up and said ohhh, Gabriel is so cute, can I hug him? He then gave him a big hug and said he loved him, that made me feel a little better, it was nice to see the warm brotherly love! Gabe always looks at Nicolas and smiles, Nico is the best at keeping him entertained just by being himself. I hope they grow up to be buds.
Yeah, I think it is a love-hate relationship between little siblings. : ) They are too cute!
ReplyDelete