
It's so hard to post right now, Gabriel has some reflux so he has been so irritable that I have little time to be on the computer. We have switched him to a hypoallergenic and super expensive formula and he is doing much better mood wise and the zantac helps the reflux feel better so I hope we are on a up hill climb and not down anymore, it's been pretty rough the last few weeks.
Nicolas is doing great, I didn't see him today and noticed he had closed my bedroom door, when I looked in he was in the dog crate with our dog Gizmo. He told me I could leave to go bye bye to his Spanish class since he was crated with the dogs, he didn't want to go.
He is super silly! I can't wait for Gabriel to get a little older so they can play!
No comments:
Post a Comment