Friday, June 19, 2009

Wish me luck

With all the trouble I've had this pregnancy with heartburn and indigestion they are finally looking into what it may be. I've got an ultrasound set up for 11 today to take a peak at my gall bladder to see if that's the root of my problems.
If anyone knows me they know I HAVE to eat breakfast, even when I'm not pregnant it's a meal I won't miss. This morning has been a challenge since I'm not allowed to eat or drink anything, including water until after the ultrasound. I hope I can make it until noon!

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way - I HAVE to eat in the morning and quite often throughout the day. Just prayed for you and your 3 boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The prayers were heard, everything went smoothly. I hope to hear results this week.

    We are praying for you, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete