



This weekend, Oz painfully spent the entire 2 days putting together Nico's furniture from Ikea. Nico LOVES his new bed, he doesn't want to get out of it. The only problem is that it's turning into a place to play not sleep. We will see how this goes. I'm trying to nap him in it today, it's been an hour since I laid him down and although he took an hour to fall asleep, he hasn't climbed out at all so that's good.
I've added some pictures of the new furniture. We had to move furniture all over the house, the guest room moved to the old playroom and it's old room will become the nursery. The playroom moved to the office, I've put a picture of that as well, the office is now in the sitting area of our bedroom. Lots of shuffling around to make everything fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment