Thursday, February 26, 2009

Starting up!


Since we unfortunately don't live near any family, I decided to go ahead and blog our daily life for our family and friends to follow.
Be patient with me because I have no idea what I'm doing yet :)

Today Nico went to a playdate and had a blast with the other kids, he ended up getting in the toddler bed that was there and covered himself up with a blanket, laid down on the pillow and seemed like he could take a nap right there. Maybe he's ready for a real bed but his Mom and Dad aren't ready to give up the crib yet :)
Tonight while I was putting him to bed, I started singing the same string of songs my parents sang to me as a child, ending as usual with Do Lord. Nico covered my mouth with his hands and started belting in out himself, it was pretty cute and his voice is better than mine anyway!

2 comments:

  1. love it! so happy you guys are having a great time down south...send the sun..rainy here.

    ReplyDelete